Manse Korean Grill (Restaurant)

Hello, guys. It has been a long time not posting. In this post, I want to review an all you can eat restaurant called Manse Korean Grill. I think it has very cheap price for an all you can eat restaurant. Only Rp 99,000 (exclude tax) and you can eat until you are full enough. It is very cheap, isn't it?

Manse Korean Grill is located at some places, mine is at Jl. Radio Dalam, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. It is right in front of Steak Holycow Radio Dalam. I went there by online transportation because it is really close from my rent house. It only opens from 06.30 p.m. until 11.00 p.m. I went there with my friend at 07.00 p.m. Manse Korean Grill is always crowded by people eating there. 



There are some dishes that you can eat here like chicken, beef, bulgogi, seaweed soup, rice, mushroom, lettuce, garlic and onion, kimchi, and some kind of sauces. The drink is only green tea. You can eat all of them until you full. Unfortunately, there is no seafood or dessert here, only chicken and beef, but still worth to try with price like that. In some Manse Korean Grill restaurant, there is also pork, but this one is the no pork restaurant.


By the way, I love the seaweed soup and the bulgogi. They are tasty, but the bulgogi is sweeter than usual bulgogi. And also, I think this restaurant is really Korean. The sauce for the grill has Korean taste. I love their sauce because it is really perfect match for the grill.



This restaurant is self service restaurant. So, you can take everything that you want to eat from the cooler and food rack. You can take food as much as you want, but do not forget to eat them all because you can get additional charge if you can not eat them all. You have 90 minutes for eating.



I love the green tea because it is not sweet. So, I do not have to buy additional mineral water. Haha. Also, the waiters are kind and friendly. You can pay the bill in both cash and card. I spent about Rp 217,800 (include tax) for two persons.

If you want to eat all you can eat with cheap price you can come here. Here is the conclusion of my review. Happy jajan!

Price          : Medium
Nuance       : Good and crowded
Taste          : 8.75/10
Wifi            : No
Smoking     : Yes
Payment     : Cash and card
Open hours : 06.30 P.M. - 11.00 P.M. (Monday-Sunday)
Location      : Manse Korean Grill Radio Dalam


Comments